Portfires or Firework Lighters
When you are putting on a firework display, the first thing that probably comes to mind is what the fireworks look like, right? You want vibrant colours, loud bangs, and a lot of entertainment!
However, not only do you need to think about your firework display, but you need to think about how you are going to light the fireworks. You need to do so in a safe and effective manner. Our Firework Lighters, also known as Portfires, have become an essential tool if you want to put on a garden firework display to wow everyone in the local area.
It is important to stress that these are not fireworks. They are the tapers that you will need to light the fireworks in a safe and effective manner. As opposed to using light, you will be kept far away from the fuse, which will enhance the safety and give you great peace of mind. After all, safety should be the main priority when putting on a firework display!
As the name of the product indicates, firework lighters are basically a lighting stick, which is handled, producing a fierce and bright flame. It will typically burn for between four and five minutes.
The flame created is weather-resistant, so you don’t need to worry about the wind or rain spoiling the party.
- Use these firework lighters to ensure your firework displays are carried out in a safe and effective manner
- The typical burn time for these firework lighters is between four and five minutes
- You don’t have to worry about the wind blowing out these firework lighters, which is often the case with other options on the market
- Low prices that you will not find anywhere else
- As these lighters are long, you will be kept away from the fuse, further enhancing the safety