Fireworks Delivery Information
Firework Delivery Information
We want to make sure that when you open your box of fireworks, there’s no disappointment because items you ordered are missing. So we won’t send out any order that contains pre-order fireworks until all the products are available and ready to be despatched or collected.
As much as we try, we can’t always predict the exact date when fireworks are available. Please bear in mind that all Pre-Order products are subject to date change. We’ll be as accurate as we can be on delivery dates. Our top tip is to order well in advance to avoid disappointment or delays for your big event.
All Year Round, Nationwide Fireworks Delivery
We pride ourselves on our exemplary firework delivery service. No matter where you are in the mainland UK, we offer nationwide delivery all year round. Most of the time, we get it right, and 99.9% of all our fireworks are delivered to your door the next working day.
However, as we’re sure you can understand, sometimes things take a little longer. So while we cannot absolutely guarantee a next-day delivery service every single time, we’ll do everything we can to get your fireworks to you on time.
CAN YOU DELIVER FIREWORKS?
Absolutely. Ghengis Fireworks is proud to offer all of our customers the option to have their fireworks delivered straight to their door. Please check out our Fireworks Delivery Service page. This will take you through all the options available and the different delivery services on offer.
Here are a few things to remember:
- We have no minimum spend for delivery. No matter how large or small your order, you’ll pay a standard £30 delivery charge for Mainland UK deliveries.
- We’re sorry, but we cannot currently offer delivery services to the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Guernsey, Northern Ireland and The Scottish Highlands.
- Our very best effort is made to provide a next working day delivery. However, it is NOT a GUARANTEE! Our couriers do sometimes run into problems, including breakdowns, staff shortages or warehouse issues. As these couriers are third-party suppliers, this falls outside of the control of Ghengis Fireworks. We cannot be held liable for delays due to issues with courier deliveries.
- Due to a restriction by our couriers, we are unable to ship any orders that are placed and received on a Friday until the following business day (Monday). This is due to a safety issue – our carriers will not transport or store fireworks over the weekend.
- By law, there must be an adult (age 18 or older) present to take delivery of your order. They must provide ID and sign for the fireworks. It is against the law to supply fireworks to any person under the age of 18, even if they have not placed the order themselves and are just signing for receipt.
- If an adult is not available to take delivery of your order, there will be a charge of £30.00, for re-delivery. It’s always better to have your fireworks delivered to your workplace to prevent this from happening. However, we’d strongly advise that you check with your boss first!
- If you cancel an order that has already shipped, you are still responsible for the full cost of the delivery and collection.
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
The list below details our fireworks delivery rates for orders that do not qualify for our free delivery service.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses is £30.00
- (a next day delivery service – but is NOT guaranteed)
FREE FIREWORK DELIVERY?
If your order qualifies for free delivery, it will be picked packed and sent out the same day if ordered before 1 pm.
Not sure if you qualify for free delivery? The following list identifies what orders qualify for our FREE DELIVERY service:
- Shipping to the UK mainland – Orders over £300.
5th OF NOVEMBER (firework season) DELIVERY?
Orders placed after midday on Wednesday 1st November will be sent out via courier.
However We cannot guarantee that these will arrive by Sunday 5th of November.
All our deliveries take between 3-5 working days. However, we have to stress that it is NOT a GUARANTEE! Our couriers do sometimes run into problems, whether it’s weather conditions, breakdowns or depot issues.
As you can imagine, the 5th of November is our busiest time of the year, closely followed by New Year’s Eve and Diwali. The team are working flat-out for weeks beforehand, so if you want to make sure you get your Bonfire Night fireworks on time, we strongly advise putting your order in well in advance.
If you order early, have a chat with our team who will be happy to advise you on the best way to store your fireworks until the big event to keep them safe, dry, and ready for action.
This falls outside of the control of Ghengis Fireworks, as such, we cannot be held liable for any delays that are the fault of the courier. We will be able to give you an exact date of dispatch from our premises and will be happy to help you with any tracking information.
WHY DOES DELIVERY COST SO MUCH?
The reason the cost of delivery is so high is that all fireworks contain explosives and are hazardous.
Only a select few couriers in the UK hold a licence to transport explosives. The cost of shipping with them is high but unfortunately, we do not have control over courier costs.
MY ORDER HASN’T ARRIVED?
Rats! We apologise for any delay and are here to help as much as we can. The problem is that even the best courier services have the occasional mishap, breakdown or technical issue. As this is a third party courier, we are not informed of any delays or the reasons why a package hasn’t been delivered.
You will need to contact the courier regarding delayed or missed deliveries. Check your confirmation email – it should have a tracking number that you can use to find out when your fireworks are due for delivery.
CAN I PICK UP MY FIREWORKS?
If you’re local, you’re welcome to come and pick your order up in person and have a chat with us too. All orders placed with the delivery option of “Pickup From Chatham Store ME4 4LB” will be ready for pickup at our Chatham Store on the same day you placed the order (unless otherwise stated).
Please note: Pickup orders are held for a maximum of three months. If they haven’t been collected by then, the products are returned to our stock to be sold. We cannot offer any refunds on orders that are not collected within this time.
Due to restrictions placed by the Scottish Trading Standards Authority, customers in Scotland can only purchase up to 5kg Net Explosive Content on any single order. If that dampens the squib for your Hogmanay fireworks, call us before you place your order and we’ll help you with advice and guidance on the regulations.