Facts About Sparklers
General sparkler facts and knowledge
We love all love sparklers here at Ghengis Fireworks, so here are some cool facts about sparklers that may interest you.
- Sparkler Fact One:
- They can reach temperatures of up to 2,000C which is 20 times the point of boiling water.
- Sparkler Fact Two:
- Three burning at the same time produce the same heat as a blowtorch.
- Sparkler Fact Three:
- They are made from a thin metal rod roughly about 20cm (8 inches) long that has been dipped into a paste made of slow-burning pyrotechnic composition, then it is left to dry.
- Sparkler Fact Four:
- Remember they stay really hot for several minutes even after they have gone off, make sure to put them in a bucket of sand or water and always wear gloves.
- Sparkler Fact Five:
- They are classed as fireworks and it is illegal to sell them without a licence.
This concludes our facts about sparklers article. We hope you have enjoyed learning more about these small but amazing traditional fireworks.
If you have any questions regarding sparklers or any other fireworks, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us by using our contact form.