Putting on a firework display requires a lot of creativity, planning, and forethought. To make sure everything goes together nicely and the timing is right, an expert touch is a must. Luckily, we have done all of the hard work for you, bringing it together in one package. With the Carnage 300 Shot 1.3g Compound Firework, you get an entire display in one box. What could be better? There are three parts to the Carnage 300 Shot 1.3g Compound Firework, so let’s find out more about each.
Part One includes a red tail, red stars, green stars, blue stars and chrysanthemum stars to end, as well as a red comet tail, green comet tail, blue comet tail, and silver tail, silver palm stars, and crackling stars. Other effects include a green tail, brocade crown stars, and green strobe stars, as well as a purple comet tail, and a red tail, brocade crown stars, and red strobe stars. Plus, you get a blue tail, blue stars and gold strobe stars, and a red tail, red stars, and white strobe stars.
For part two, there are the likes of a green comet tail, big gold palm stars, and green strobe stars, as well as a silver comet tail, silver palm stars and gold strobe stars. You also get a red tail, brocade crown stars and red strobe stars, and a blue tail, gold willow stars, and blue stars.
For part three, there is red tail, red stars, rain stars and green strobe stars. You also experience a green tail, Green stars, rain stars, and gold strobe stars. Plus, it begins with red stars, green stars, purple stars, sky blue stars, lemon dahlia stars, and white strobe stars.
- The total shot count for these fireworks is 300
- You need a 25-metre safety distance when using these fireworks
- This is a firework display in one box, making it easy for you to impress
- There are three parts to this display, ensuring you wow your attendees without needing to worry about putting on any other fireworks
- A mixture of tube sizes from 20mm, 25mm, and then 30mm to end the display